The B240US three phase modular UPS for the 480Vac grid offers double-conversion VFI topology and SolarEdge's modular architecture with parallel system capability for easy scaling up to 960KVA/kW.
The system is comprised of lightweight hot swappable 30kVA/kW AC power modules and up to four lightweight hot swappable 60kW DC/DC modules – battery boosters. The system provides reliable high-performance power assurance for medium to large sized critical loads with a small space-saving footprint thanks to its high-power density. The B240US can be scaled up to 240kVA/kW per system and can expand in parallel up to 960kVA/kW.
The B240US is suitable for use in data centers, computer labs, medical facilities, communication centers, industrial & manufacturing, transportation control centers, academic & research institutes, and security systems.
Modularity is at the heart of the system. To scale the unit, 30kW power modules can be installed as needed, according to the demands of the critical load. Hot swap technology allows these components to be added without disconnecting the load or transferring to bypass.
The B240US is designed for N + 1 redundancy. It provides reliable, clean, regulated AC power at an attractive price. For users with greater power requirements, up to four B240US units can be operated in parallel configuration, for four times the power.
The B240US’s vertical and horizontal modularity reduces down time and provides a fault tolerant power source to critical loads, making it a great choice for your critical applications.
- Modular design enables simple and easy scalability on site without disconnecting the UPS from the load or transferring to bypass.
- Minimal servicing due to lightweight hot-swappable modules, removable critical components and fail-safe system controller.
- Constant operational availability of your mission critical loads as modules are controlled independently and can be serviced and expanded within minutes while the unit is still running.
High power footprint and power density:
- Power Footprint 37 kW/ft²
- Power Density 5.5 kW/ft³
- Footprint 6.5 ft²
- Double conversion VFI topology
- 240 kVA/240kW
- Easy to scale modular design
- 1 to 8 modular lightweight hot swappable AC power modules, 30kVA/kW
- 1 to 4 modular lightweight hot swappable DC/DC, 60kW
- Fail-safe system controller
- Back-feed protection
- High efficiency:
- Up to 96.8% in double conversion mode
- Up to 99% in ECO mode
- Compatible with 3-wire grids + Gnd
- Parallel system capability up to 960 kVA/kW
- Small footprint
- 48V power supply output for connecting to Shunt trip coil
- Self-loading mode eliminates the need for external load banks
- Internal oscilloscope
- User-friendly and intuitive 7″ touchscreen interface