The B120US offers a true online battery double-conversion VFI topology and SolarEdge's modular architecture.
The B120US can be scaled up to 120KVA per system and expand in parallel up to 480kVA.
The system is comprised of modular lightweight hot swappable 20kVA/18kW AC power modules. The system supports 208Vac grid and provides reliable high-performance power assurance for small to medium sized critical loads with a small space-saving footprint thanks to its high-power density.
The B120US is suitable for use in data centers, computer labs, medical facilities, communication centers, industrial & manufacturing, transportation control centers, academic & research institutes, and security systems.
Modularity is at the heart of the system. To scale the unit, 20kW power modules can be installed as needed, according to the demands of the critical load. Hot swap technology allows these components to be added without disconnecting the load or transferring to bypass.
The B120US is designed for N + 1 redundancy. It provides reliable, clean, regulated AC power at an attractive price. For users with greater power requirements, up to four B120US units can be operated in parallel configuration, for four times the power.
The B120US’s vertical and horizontal modularity reduces down time and provides a fault tolerant power source to critical loads, making it a great choice for your critical applications.
- Modular design enables simple and easy scalability on site without disconnecting the UPS from the load or transferring to bypass.
- Minimal servicing due to lightweight hot-swappable modules, removable critical components and fail-safe system controller.
- Constant operational availability of your mission critical loads as modules are controlled independently and can be serviced and expanded within minutes while the unit is still running.
High power footprint and power density:
- Power Footprint 18.4 kW/ft²
- Power Density 2.7 kW/ft³
- Footprint 6.5 ft²
- True online batteries, double conversion VFI topology
- 120kVA/108kW base
- Easy to scale modular design
- 1 to 6 modular lightweight hot swappable 20kVA/18kW AC power modules
- Fail-safe system controller
- Removable static switch module
- High efficiency:
- Up to 95% in double conversion mode
- Up to 99% in ECO mode
- Compatible with 4-wire grids + Gnd
- Parallel system capability up to 480kVA/432kW
- Small footprint
- 48V power supply output for connecting to Shunt trip coil
- Self-loading mode eliminates the need for external load banks
- Internal oscilloscope
- User-friendly and intuitive 7″ touchscreen interface