Incorporating the most advanced technologies on the market to date, the Centric family is available in three configurations, a 50kVA/kW base, a 100kVA/kW base and a 200kVA/kW base covering the required capacity from 25kVA up to 1000kVA. This true online battery double conversion voltage frequency independent (VFI) topology UPS system offers unparalleled quality. The Centric is suitable for use in data centers, computer labs, medical facilities, communication centers, industrial & manufacturing, transportation control centers, academic & research institutes, and security systems.
Modularity is at the heart of the system. To scale the unit, 25KW power modules can be installed as needed, according to the demands of the critical load. Hot swap technology allows these components to be added without disconnecting the load or transferring to bypass.
The Centric is designed for N + 1 redundancy. It provides reliable, clean, regulated AC power at an attractive price. For users with greater power requirements, up to five Centric units can be operated in parallel configuration, for five times the power.
The Centric’s vertical and horizontal modularity reduces down time and provides a fault tolerant power source to critical loads, making it a great choice for your critical applications.
- Modular design enables simple and easy scalability on site without disconnecting the UPS from the load or transferring to bypass.
- Minimal servicing due to lightweight hot-swappable modules, removable critical components and fail-safe system controller.
- Constant operational availability of your mission critical loads as modules are controlled independently and can be serviced and expanded within minutes while the unit is still running.
- True online battery, double conversion VFI topology (link to 'Hot Technology Trends/ True online double conversion')
- Easy to scale modular design (link to 'Hot Technology Trends/ Modular UPS')
- Modular lightweight hot swappable power modules, 25 kVA/kW
- Fail-safe system controller
- Efficiency up to 95.5 %
- Parallel system capability
- Li-ion compatible
- Small footprint
- Back-feed protection