The B300 three phase modular UPS offers true online battery double-conversion VFI topology and SolarEdge's modular architecture.
The system is comprised of lightweight hot swappable 30kVA/kW AC power modules and provides reliable high performance and power assurance for medium to large sized critical loads with a small space-saving footprint, thanks to its high-power density.
The B300 can be scaled up to 300kVA/kW per system and has a parallel capability for easy scaling up to 1200kVA/kW (4 units together).
The B300 is suitable for use in data centers, computer labs, medical facilities, communication centers, industrial & manufacturing, transportation control centers, academic & research institutes, and security systems.
B300: Modular Architecture Benefits
Modularity UPS architecture <hyperlink to modular technology trend> is at the heart of the system. To scale the unit, 30kW power modules can be installed as needed, according to the demands of the critical load. Hot swap technology allows these components to be added without disconnecting the load or transferring to bypass.
The B300’s vertical and horizontal modularity reduces down time and provides a fault tolerant power source to critical loads, making it a great choice for your critical applications.
- Modular UPS Architecture enables simple and easy scalability on site without disconnecting the UPS from the load or transferring to bypass
- Minimal servicing due to lightweight hot-swappable modules, removable critical components and a fail-safe system controller
- Constant operational availability of your mission critical loads as modules are controlled independently and can be serviced and expanded within minutes while the load is protected by the remaining modules
- True online battery, double conversion VFI topology
- Easy to scale modular design
- Modular lightweight hot swappable power modules, 30 kVA/kW
- Fail-safe system controller
- Removable static switch module
- High efficiency:
- Up to 96.5 % in double conversion mode
- Up to 99 % in ECO mode
- Parallel system capability
- Li-ion compatible
- Small footprint
- 48V power supply output for connecting to Shunt trip coil
- Self-loading mode eliminates the need for external load banks
- Internal oscilloscope