SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy and the world’s #1 solar inverter company in revenue with millions of systems installed in 133 countries. SolarEdge addresses a broad range of smart energy market segments through its PV, storage, UPS, EV charging, battery, electric vehicle powertrains, and grid service solutions.
SolarEdge’s Critical Power Division delivers innovative products and solutions that powers critical equipment a broad range of sectors. With the accelerating demands for data and always-on communications, we have been powering data centers, computer rooms, medical imaging, control centers, laboratories and production lines, all over the world, for over five decades.
Are you an experienced, detail oriented and well-organized Document Control Specialist? Come and join our Engineering Department.
The team works daily with the New Product Introduction team (NPI) and is responsible for creating and maintaining accurate and clear documentation of SolarEdge’s product bill of material (BOM) and Assembly Instructions documents.
What you will be doing:
As a document Control Specialist, you will execute the Engineering Change Orders (ECO's), create and maintain BOMs and Assembly Instructions documents, define new part-numbers for components/items and documents for electronic and mechanical products, raise changes for approval, and distribute the latest revision documentation to all appropriate users.
- Education: Technician or Practical Engineer in Electronics. (Electronics+ Mechanics- An advantage).
- Familiarity with production files and ECR/ECO processes
- Ability to read mechanical and electrical drawings
- 2-3 years of experience in an electronics manufacturing environment, PCBAs and mechanical assemblies a big advantage
- Experience in PDM tool – Agile is an advantage
- Meticulousness and excellent organizational skills
- High English level :speaking and writing
- Good computer skills
- Ability to work full-time position with some over-time per need, Modi’in site