With the accelerating demands for data and always-on communications, the Critical Power Division of SolarEdge delivers products and solutions that power critical computers, data storage and machines in a broad range of applications, such as data centers, medical imaging, operating theaters, control centers, laboratories and production lines, all over the world.
In this position you will join a professional R&D team for an interesting role. You will be expected to build infrastructure and Automation developments with willingness to provide high coverage and quality tests. You will be engaged in the assembly and qualification of new generations of products, from design to implementation and analysis. You will learn the core technology underlining Gamatronic and SolarEdge's portfolio and the related tools in the development process.
Join us for a long-term rewarding career. Power the future with us in a creative, collaborative and friendly environment
We're located in Jerusalem and moving to Modi'in in 2020
What will you be doing:
- Support the Hardware team from the design and development stages in lab feasibility tests, through board and system tests after layout till we have a certified product ready to mass production.
- component level debugging.
- Plan and execute HW-SW tests.
- Manual and Script Automation tests of the Products.
- Responsible for automatic testers including building the automatic tester stations and writing their automation scripts.
- Troubleshooting of problems and failure.
- Education: Technical Electricity degree / certificate (Technician, Practical Engineer).
- Experience in System Debug (Power, Analog, Digital).
- Experience in component level Debug (Power, Analog, Digital).
- Experience in work with basic test equipment (scopes, power meters…).
- Advantage: Electrician certificate
- Knowledge in writing Script Coding Such as python, C#, etc..
- Acquired Knowledge in Power Electronics.
- Proven hands-on abilities (Process includes work with Screwdrivers, wiring, etc.