SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy and the world’s #1 solar inverter company in revenue with millions of systems installed in 133 countries. SolarEdge addresses a broad range of smart energy market segments through its PV, storage, UPS, EV charging, battery, electric vehicle powertrains, and grid service solutions.
SolarEdge’s Critical Power Division delivers innovative products and solutions that powers critical equipment a broad range of sectors. With the accelerating demands for data and always-on communications, we have been powering data centers, computer rooms, medical imaging, control centers, laboratories and production lines, all over the world, for over five decades. In this role you will serve as a Content Marketing Manager at SolarEdge Critical Power division in Modi’in. You will be responsible for managing, writing and publishing marketing materials & communications, oversee full campaign integration across various teams and formulating content strategies.
What you will be doing
- Develop editorial calendar, collaborate with various teams to produce high quality content and ensure deadlines are met
- Creating, editing, and proofreading text for the company website, newsletters, case studies, product brochures, technical and sales presentations, advertising copy, etc.
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Plan and execute digital campaigns for lead generation
- Coordinating PR activities, writing and editing press releases and securing media coverage
- Close-liaison with internal/external design studios
- Working in tandem with sales & technical teams to set short and long-term strategies for effective content
- Minimum three years of content marketing experience with proven experience in a hi-tech/start-up company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices
- Experience in all aspects of marketing communications and online marketing
- Creativity and ability to develop original content that triggers engagement
- Ability to transform technical product specs into compelling marketing content
- Well organized with attention to details and
- Multi-task and perform under pressure
- Mother tongue English level – mandatory
*Please send a minimum of three writing samples