SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy and the world’s #1 solar inverter company in revenue with millions of systems installed in 133 countries. SolarEdge addresses a broad range of smart energy market segments through its PV, storage, UPS, EV charging, battery, electric vehicle powertrains, and grid service solutions.
SolarEdge’s Critical Power Division delivers innovative products and solutions that powers critical equipment a broad range of sectors. With the accelerating demands for data and always-on communications, we have been powering data centers, computer rooms, medical imaging, control centers, laboratories and production lines, all over the world, for over five decades.
This team is an internal multidiscipline RnD group developing in-house solutions.
Our products involves: digital and high power hardware design, mechanical solutions and software design and development.
Dynamic working environment, high responsibility and large verity of projects deployed worldwide.
High key value of focal points with internal departments and external off-shore third parties
We’re located in Modi’in
What will you be doing:
- Support the Hardware team from the design and development stages in lab feasibility tests, through board and system tests after layout till we have a certified product ready to mass production.
- component level debugging.
- Plan and execute HW-SW tests.
- Manual and Script Automation tests of the Products.
- Responsible for automatic testers including building the automatic tester stations and writing their automation scripts.
- Troubleshooting of problems and failure.
- Education: Electronical Practical Engineer OR B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering הנדסאי חשמל או מהנדס חמשל- חובה
- Experience in work with basic test equipment (scopes, power meters…) - Must
- Experience in System Debug (Power, Analog, Digital) - advantage
- Experience in component level Debug (Power, Analog, Digital) - advantage
- LabView, Electrician certificate - advantage
- Experienced in writing Script Coding Such as python, C#, etc. - advantage
- Acquired Knowledge in Power Electronics - advantage