SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy and the world’s #1 solar inverter company in revenue with millions of systems installed in 133 countries. SolarEdge addresses a broad range of smart energy market segments through its PV, storage, UPS, EV charging, battery, electric vehicle powertrains, and grid service solutions.
SolarEdge’s Critical Power Division delivers innovative products and solutions that powers critical equipment a broad range of sectors. With the accelerating demands for data and always-on communications, we have been powering data centers, computer rooms, medical imaging, control centers, laboratories and production lines, all over the world, for over five decades.
What you will be doing:
- Manage production team on production floor - assembly preparation, manual assembly & testing, packing and debug.
- Lead, guide, direct and motivate team members towards maximum performance and implement ongoing continuous improvement (Lean).
- Monthly, weekly and daily production plans (plan vs. actual) covering efficiencies, labor, productivity, quality and delivery
- Interface and collaboration with other disciplines managers – Eng., Quality, Supply chain, Maintenance, HR, and R&D.
- Proven 3 years' experience as production team leader.
- Attention to details to ensure high level of quality.
- Ability to read electrical scheme & mechanical parts.
- Ability to work under pressure and motivate others to meet tight deadlines
- Deep know-how knowledge in production processes / procedures.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Outstanding communication ability.
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills.
- Ability to grasp new concepts / processes easily.