With the accelerating demands for data and always-on communications, the Critical Power Division of SolarEdge delivers products and solutions that power critical computers, data storage and machines in a broad range of applications, such as data centers, medical imaging, operating theaters, control centers, laboratories and production lines, all over the world.
As a member of our R&D department, you will be responsible for planning and executing our R&D projects, which include electronics, mechanics, software and integration engineering disciplines
The project manager sets the pace and the standard for R&D teams, and creates the synchronization and synergy that make the R&D organization far greater than the sum of its parts, by interacting with both R&D and non-R&D teams in across the company.
We are located in Modi’in
What you will be doing:
- Manage all aspects of projects, including risk, cost, schedule, and quality., both in-house and outsourced
- Leading interdisciplinary teams in a matrix organization, responsible for the day-to-day successful execution of all the areas of performance, financial metrics, planning, schedule, quality, contractual compliance, safety, and client satisfaction
- Long-term and short-term project planning according to industry standards
- Builds relationships with key stakeholders
- BSc in Electrical Engineering- Must
- At least 5 years of experience in project management- Mast
- At least 2 years of experience in electronics development- Must
- Power electronics experience - advantage
- System engineering experience – advantage
- MSc in engineering and/or MBA – advantage