SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy and the world’s #1 solar inverter company in revenue with millions of systems installed in 133 countries. SolarEdge addresses a broad range of smart energy market segments through its PV, storage, UPS, EV charging, battery, electric vehicle powertrains, and grid service solutions.
SolarEdge’s Critical Power Division delivers innovative products and solutions that powers critical equipment a broad range of sectors. With the accelerating demands for data and always-on communications, we have been powering data centers, computer rooms, medical imaging, control centers, laboratories and production lines, all over the world, for over five decades.
As a member of our R&D department, you will be responsible for planning and executing our 1-phase R&D project, which includes electronics, mechanics, software and integration engineering disciplines. You will be required to lead the project from technical aspects, defining system requirements and driving system architecture decision-making.
The project manager sets the pace and the standard for R&D teams, and creates the synchronization and synergy that make the R&D organization far greater than the sum of its parts, by interacting with both R&D and non-R&D teams in across the company.
We are located in Modi’in
What you will be doing:
- Manage all aspects of projects, including risk, cost, schedule, and quality, both in-house and outsourced
- Lead system design and system-level decisions, and aligning with the R&D teams.
- Leading interdisciplinary teams in a matrix organization, responsible for the day-to-day successful execution of all the areas of performance, financial metrics, planning, schedule, quality, contractual compliance, safety, and client satisfaction
- Long-term and short-term project planning according to industry standards
- Builds relationships with key stakeholders
- BSc in Electrical Engineering- Must
- At least 3 years of experience in project management- Must
- At least 2 years of experience in system engineering - Must
- At least 2 years of experience in electronics development- Must
- Power electronics experience - advantage
- MSc in engineering and/or MBA – advantage