With the accelerating demands for data and always-on communications, the Critical Power Division of SolarEdge delivers products and solutions that power critical computers, data storage and machines in a broad range of applications, such as data centers, medical imaging, operating theaters, control centers, laboratories and production lines, all over the world.
We are seeking an experienced customer service installation project manager with chief electrician license to manage UPS installations from the first site survey till successful handover. You will be part of the customer service team and the execution arm of the account managers for every new project/installation.
We are located in Jerusalem, and moving to Modi'in in 2020. Join us for a long-term rewarding career. Power the future with us in a creative, collaborative and friendly environment.
What you will be doing:
- Lead (external & internal) all UPS installation from purchase order approval till acceptance (A to Z) reaching high customer satisfaction – Execution responsibility
- Execute site surveys for all installation to assure accurate quote and smooth installation
- Design installation in a world class level
- Assure installation projects are done with minimal costs (labor & material) while securing customer satisfaction
- Lead & execute routines and ad-hoc activities with the operations teams to assure smooth installation (schedule, quality, and budget)
- Be the perceived trusted advisor by our customers, based on professionalism & personality
- Generate lessons learn activities and their implementation across the organization
- At least 3 years proven project management experience - Mandatory
- Chief electrician (חשמלאי ראשי) – Mandatory
- Project management in the electricity sector - an advantage
- Ability to deliver in matrix organization (responsibility without authority)
- Proven track record of professional client facing skills in complex situation
- Experience in CRM and ERP system
- Degree of engineer and / or certified engineer or electrician
- Ability to demonstrate strong problem solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Team player
- Proven organization skills and internal drive to see tasks through to completion
- Fluent English