SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy and the world’s #1 solar inverter company in revenue with millions of systems installed in 133 countries. SolarEdge addresses a broad range of smart energy market segments through its PV, storage, UPS, EV charging, battery, electric vehicle powertrains, and grid service solutions.
SolarEdge’s Critical Power Division delivers innovative products and solutions that powers critical equipment a broad range of sectors. With the accelerating demands for data and always-on communications, we have been powering data centers, computer rooms, medical imaging, control centers, laboratories and production lines, all over the world, for over five decades.
We are seeking for Customer Service (CS) Manager that leads the service organization & method processes, the global service knowledge of different, new product introduction, and the measuring and improving of the total customer experience.
The CS manager will work closely with all other department, world-wide sales & service organizations, and SolarEdge HQ. The CS manager need to be perceived of the trusted partner of the worldwide customer service managers and the sales force. The CS manager reports to the Customer Service VP, and she/he is part of the service management team.
We are located in Modi'in.
What you'll be doing:
1. Customer service operation - organization & methods management:
- Define & assimilate operational processes and methods (e.g. escalations, call management & reporting, etc.)
- Assimilate SolarEdge IT/IS CS solutions in the UPS Division
- Systematic analyzes of the operational KPI driving product improvements
- Work closely with logistics / operations to assure spare parts demand & supply planning meet the needs with minimal costs
2. Knowledge management:
- Defining and implementing knowledge strategies to support all direct & indirect support activities
- Technicians’ knowledge management of all tiers (internal and external partners)
- Managing the knowledge data-base of the customer service organizations
3. New Product Introduction (NPI) :
- New product Introduction (field): Assure field readiness when launching new products & features (spare parts, documentation, knowledge, etc.)
4. Total customer experience (TCE):
- Define, assimilate & manage the KPIs, measurements & dashboards of the TCE
- Drive continuous improvement with the entire customer service organization
- At least 3 years as customer service manager, leading operational, and/or knowledge and/or TCE
- Proven track record in capital equipment market, or electronic systems – an advantage
- Electrical or Electronics Engineering / Electrician license - advantage
- Proven professional client facing skills
- Ability to lead processes across the organization (in matrix structure)
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Proven track record in leading small-medium projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication (Hebrew & English), negotiation capabilities and strong listening skills
- Able to adapt and succeed in a changing environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to follow through on multiple engagements
- Able to work independently across the organization and with customers
- Ability to travel globally