SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy and the world’s #1 solar inverter company in revenue with millions of systems installed in 133 countries. SolarEdge addresses a broad range of smart energy market segments through its PV, storage, UPS, EV charging, battery, electric vehicle powertrains, and grid service solutions.
SolarEdge’s Critical Power Division delivers innovative products and solutions that powers critical equipment a broad range of sectors. With the accelerating demands for data and always-on communications, we have been powering data centers, computer rooms, medical imaging, control centers, laboratories and production lines, all over the world, for over five decades.
What will you be doing?
- Ensure warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
- Doing warehouse operations, receiving goods, issuing work orders for production, dealing with returns, packaging
- Inventory counts.
- Help to ensure warehouse team meets its daily, monthly and annual goals and work plans.
- Take active part of warehouse improvement processes.
- Work experience in warehouse from a manufacturing company.
- Forklift license – Advantage.
- Experienced with electronic components.
- Willingness to full time position include overtime and shifts according to the needs.
- Position location: Modiin Industrial Zone,
- It would be great advantage if you are experienced in:
- Deep knowledge in ERP- Priority
- English – Good level.
- Dedicated to your work, A real team player
- Service Oriented
- Neat, process oriented, Efficient
- Excellent communication skills