With the accelerating demands for data and always-on communications, the Critical Power Division of SolarEdge delivers products and solutions that power critical computers, data storage and machines in a broad range of applications, such as data centers, medical imaging, operating theaters, control centers, laboratories and production lines, all over the world.
This team is an internal multidiscipline RnD group developing in-house solutions.
Our products involves: digital and high power hardware design, mechanical solutions and software design and development.
Dynamic working environment, high responsibility and large verity of projects deployed worldwide.
High key value of focal points with internal departments and external off-shore third parties
We’re located in Modi’in
What will you be doing:
- Support the Hardware team from the design and development stages in lab feasibility tests, through board and system tests after layout till we have a certified product ready to mass production.
- component level debugging.
- Plan and execute HW-SW tests.
- Manual and Script Automation tests of the Products.
- Responsible for automatic testers including building the automatic tester stations and writing their automation scripts.
- Troubleshooting of problems and failure.
- Education: B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering
- Experience in System Debug (Power, Analog, Digital) - advantage
- Experience in component level Debug (Power, Analog, Digital) - advantage
- Experience in work with basic test equipment (scopes, power meters…) - advantage
- LabView, Electrician certificate - advantage
- Experienced in writing Script Coding Such as python, C#, etc. - advantage
- Acquired Knowledge in Power Electronics - advantage