עWith the accelerating demands for data and always-on communications, the Critical Power Division of SolarEdge delivers products and solutions that power critical computers, data storage and machines in a broad range of applications, such as data centers, medical imaging, operating theaters, control centers, laboratories and production lines, all over the world.
As part of the role, the embedded Linux developer would be in charge of development, deployment, and integration of device drivers, user space applications and additional tasks involving SolarEdge's Linux platform.
Join us for a long-term rewarding career. Power the future with us in a creative, collaborative and friendly environment
We are located in Jerusalem, and moving to Modi'in in 2020
- B.Sc in electrical engineering, computer science or equivalent.
- 2-6 years of hands-on embedded software development experience.
- Fluency in C and Java is a must, any other programming language - advantage.
- Background in Linux and embedded Linux - must.
- Working knowledge of Linux build systems (Yocto / Buildroot) - must.
- Experience of developing embedded applications in Linux - must.
- Familiar with Python - advantage
- Experience in kernel development, Linux drivers - advantage.
- Experience in communication protocols (TCP, UDP, HTTP, MQTT) - advantage