With the accelerating demands for data and always-on communications, the Critical Power Division of SolarEdge delivers products and solutions that power critical computers, data storage and machines in a broad range of applications, such as data centers, medical imaging, operating theaters, control centers, laboratories and production lines, all over the world.
This team is an internal multidiscipline RnD group developing in-house solutions.
Our products involves: digital and high power hardware design, mechanical solutions and software design and development.
Dynamic working environment, high responsibility and large verity of projects deployed worldwide.
High key value of focal points with internal departments and external off-shore third parties
We’re located in Modiin, training will take place at Herzeliya
What you will be doing:
- The engineer will deal with board design (both analog and digital), electrical testing and electrical debug
- The position requires a good understanding of board design and tools, including high voltage/current and RF.
- The HW engineer will get deep understanding in both the electrical circuits, full SolarEdge system and how mass production works.
- The job contains close work with R&D/Embedded/Engineering and Production teams.
- B.Sc. in Electrical engineering.
- Meticulousness and excellent organizational skills
- Minimum of two years of proven experience in an Board and PCBA design
- Experience in Analog and/or Power electronics designs (DC/DC topologies design, Analog circuits design, Noise and Signal integrity concerns.
- Experience working with lab equipment, for ex. Spectrum, Scope, Electronic Loads
- Ability to read mechanical and electrical drawings
- Good computer skills
- High skills in English, speaking and writing