With the accelerating demands for data and always-on communications, the Critical Power Division of SolarEdge delivers products and solutions that power critical computers, data storage and machines in a broad range of applications, such as data centers, medical imaging, operating theaters, control centers, laboratories and production lines, all over the world.
We are seeking an Experienced and enthusiastic Embedded Software Engineer to join our growing Software In this position you will be a part of design, develop and verify user space embedded applications, both in low level and system level
We are located in Jerusalem, and moving to Modi'in in 2020
Join us for a long-term rewarding career. Power the future with us in a creative, collaborative and friendly environment.
What you will be doing:
- Define, deploy, and integrate device drivers and applications
- Participate in design reviews, architecture definition and test planning.
- Work with adjacent teams such as hardware, integration, support and ATE.
- B.Sc. in Electrical engineering or Computer Science or Software Engineering - Must
- At least 3 years of experience developing code – C++ - Must
- Proven experience with embedded Linux, including Linux build systems - Advantage
- Experience developing in C/ Java / C# / Python
- Experience of developing embedded applications in Linux – Advantage
- Experience in kernel development, Linux drivers - Advantage
- Experience in communication protocols (TCP, UDP, HTTP, MQTT) - Advantage
- Self and fast learning abilities
- Ability to work independently
- Problem solving skills and out-of-the-box thinking
- Strong analytical skills
- Previous Experience as Mentor/ Leader/ Team Leader- Highly desirable