SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy and the world’s #1 solar inverter company in revenue with millions of systems installed in 133 countries. SolarEdge addresses a broad range of smart energy market segments through its PV, storage, UPS, EV charging, battery, electric vehicle powertrains, and grid service solutions.
SolarEdge’s Critical Power Division delivers innovative products and solutions that powers critical equipment a broad range of sectors. With the accelerating demands for data and always-on communications, we have been powering data centers, computer rooms, medical imaging, control centers, laboratories and production lines, all over the world, for over five decades.
As a Logistic Manager, you will be In charge of overall import, export, RMA, domestic logistics and warehouses.
You will Manage 2 import/export coordinators and a team of 5 warehouse employees
We are located in Modi'in
What you will be doing:
- Manage and control routine logistics operation
- Lead related purchasing activities – negotiate with logistic vendors
- Responsibility for process optimization, KPIs and cost reduction and synergy with corporate operations
- Lead and take part on related projects – establishing a new warehouse/implementing WMS
Be a part of division’s operations staff
- True leader, strive for continuous improvements
- At least 3 years of experience in import - export
- Excellent English – real ability to lead a task force, to negotiate etc.
- Strong Excel skills – good analytical capabilities
- Familiarity of ERP systems - an advantage to experience with PRIORITY
- Hands on approach – details oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to function in a stressful work environment – Great multitask and prioritization
- Ability to work well as part of a team as well as manage people