With the accelerating demands for data and always-on communications, the Critical Power Division of SolarEdge delivers products and solutions that power critical computers, data storage and machines in a broad range of applications, such as data centers, medical imaging, operating theaters, control centers, laboratories and production lines, all over the world.
We are seeking for a passionate team leader to lead our customer service admin-representative (CSA) team, as well as, actively cases handling. She/he is responsible for the customers’ satisfaction while handling priorities of all cases & calls in a very dynamic daily work. She/he will work closely with sales people, service teams, perations staff and the finance department.
We are located in Jerusalem, and moving to Modi'in in 2020. Join us for a long-term rewarding career. Power the future with us in a creative, collaborative and friendly environment.
What you'll be doing:
- Management a team of 3-5 members
- Hands-on - Service calls’ handling
- Coordinate field service activities
- Service calls and spare parts quotations, invoicing & billing
- Direct contact with strategic accounts
- Customer satisfaction management
- Up to 5 years’ of experience as customer service representative
- Proven professional management skills
- Experience working with ERP and CRM systems and office tools
- Proven organizational skills and passion to lead tasks to completion
- Knowledge of logistics processes such as customer orders, purchase orders, RMAs, etc.
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as high listening ability
- Organized and organized
- Ability to deal with multiple priorities
- Team player
- Fluent English - Advantage