SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy and the world’s #1 solar inverter company in revenue with millions of systems installed in 133 countries. SolarEdge addresses a broad range of smart energy market segments through its PV, storage, UPS, EV charging, battery, electric vehicle powertrains, and grid service solutions.
SolarEdge’s Critical Power Division delivers innovative products and solutions that powers critical equipment a broad range of sectors. With the accelerating demands for data and always-on communications, we have been powering data centers, computer rooms, medical imaging, control centers, laboratories and production lines, all over the world, for over five decades.
We’re located in Modi’in in 2020.
What you will be doing:
- Operate and track purchase orders
- Negotiate and find solutions for complex situations
- Operate and track Import/Export
- Manage inventories in overseas hubs
- Operate logistic vendors as forwarders and warehouses including costs
- Identify & escalate gaps
- Data analysis and reporting
- A real team player
- Experience in purchasing and logistics
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Independent, self-maintained, ability to efficiently prioritize tasks
- Analytics capabilities, good knowledge in office and mainly Excel tools.
- Thorough, Accurate, ability to drill down to the very details
- Experience in export/ import- an advantage
- Experience with PRIORITY ERP- an advantage
- Excellent English oral and verbal
- Experience in Electronics industry – an advantage
- Willingness to work flexible hours