With the accelerating demands for data and always-on communications, the Critical Power Division of SolarEdge delivers products and solutions that power critical computers, data storage and machines in a broad range of applications, such as data centers, medical imaging, operating theaters, control centers, laboratories and production lines, all over the world.
SolarEdge is looking for her Accounting department a multitasking individual that holds independent working capability and use professional concepts to work on routine tasks of average difficulty and complexity level.
In this role, you will serve as a General and AP bookkeeper and will be the focal point for purchase and finance departments., will be responsible for Account payable ,banks, employees reimbursements , GL maintenance , fixed asset , Accruals , import files..
The position is located in Modi’in
- 3-5 years’ of experience in the finance account payable department .
- High level proficiency at excel – must
- Certified Accountant 2 or 3 .
- Understanding of G/L accounts - must.
- Accounting principles knowledge
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- Good verbal and written communication both in English and Hebrew
- Knowledge in Priority - advantage.