SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy and the world’s #1 solar inverter company in revenue with millions of systems installed in 133 countries. SolarEdge addresses a broad range of smart energy market segments through its PV, storage, UPS, EV charging, battery, electric vehicle powertrains, and grid service solutions.
SolarEdge’s Critical Power Division delivers innovative products and solutions that powers critical equipment a broad range of sectors. With the accelerating demands for data and always-on communications, we have been powering data centers, computer rooms, medical imaging, control centers, laboratories and production lines, all over the world, for over five decades.
What you will be doing:
You will have to Integrate all interfaces in taking a product from R&D phase to commercial phase. Make sure all tasks and open issues are handled, be responsible for product data, configuration and ECO management, Identify problems in advance, raise flags and resolve effectively. Day to day work is very dynamic meaning you’ll be required to good self-management and prioritization.
Lead new product introduction (NPI) activities both from technical and management aspects. You will have to effectively gain in-depth understanding of product design both from electric, mechanic and SW point of views, closely support production development process, work with multiple interfaces as R&D, ATE, Planning, Subcontractors and more in Israel and abroad.
- Academic degree in Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering or equivalent
- Minimum three (3) years of proven experience in a product leader (NPI) positions
- Experience in building production files and lead ECR/ECO process
- Experience in working with Sub contractors for PCB, Assembly lines, electrical and mechanical parts manufacturing
- Experience in PDM tool – Agile is an advantage
- Experience in ERP systems – Priority is an advantage
- High level of English, written and oral
- Experience in leading a DFT and DFM process – An advantage
- Experience in mechanical design and ability to read mechanical drawing – An advantage
- Experience in Electrical design and ability to read Electrical drawing – An advantage
- Great project management ,communication and leadership skills
- Self-motivated, self-maintained and able to take the initiative to solve problems
- Ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Attention to details