SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy and the world’s #1 solar inverter company in revenue with millions of systems installed in 133 countries. SolarEdge addresses a broad range of smart energy market segments through its PV, storage, UPS, EV charging, battery, electric vehicle powertrains, and grid service solutions.
SolarEdge’s Critical Power Division delivers innovative products and solutions that powers critical equipment a broad range of sectors. With the accelerating demands for data and always-on communications, we have been powering data centers, computer rooms, medical imaging, control centers, laboratories and production lines, all over the world, for over five decades.
What will you be doing?
- Lead the Final Testing team to its goals as part of Critical division Operation Department
- Work with multiple interfaces as Planning, Production, Q&R, R&D
- Simulate and test UPS system operation, structure, Functions.
- Analyze test results, detect issues, SW Bugs and track root causes.
- Implement testing automation tools and take part of process improvements and initiatives
- Provide trainings for test technicians.
- Work in a very dynamic workspace
- BSc or Practical Engineer in Electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge in electronics, Standard lab tools and measurement devices (Oscilloscope, Multi-meters) – Mandatory.
- Organized, neat and accurate
- Leadership skills, management experience is an advantage.
- knowledge in ERP- Priority– An advantage.
- Experience in Electrical design and ability to read Electrical drawing – An advantage.
- UPS experience & knowledge – highly advantage.
- English – Good level.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and intense environment independently, while being flexible to changes and multi-task.
- Ability to work as part of a team and meet deadlines.