SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy and the world’s #1 solar inverter company in revenue with millions of systems installed in 133 countries. SolarEdge addresses a broad range of smart energy market segments through its PV, storage, UPS, EV charging, battery, electric vehicle powertrains, and grid service solutions.
SolarEdge’s Critical Power Division delivers innovative products and solutions that powers critical equipment a broad range of sectors. With the accelerating demands for data and always-on communications, we have been powering data centers, computer rooms, medical imaging, control centers, laboratories and production lines, all over the world, for over five decades.
We are looking for a Field Service technician to join the Israel service group, for installation and support to UPS systems (Uninterruptible Power Supply).
Close work and interaction with strategic customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Field work: installation of UPS systems at various sites.
- Field service and support activities including troubleshooting, component and battery replacements
- Working with strategic customers, and close interaction with the Israel service center
- At Least 3 years' of practical experience as installation or service technician/engineer.
- Chief electrician license (advantage) or Certified electrician – required רישיון חשמלאי ראשי (יתרון) או חשמלאי מוסמך
- Technical skills and electronic troubleshooting skills
- Ability to read electrical drawings
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good customer service attitude
- Ability to handle complex situation in the field
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience and knowledge in uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems - an advantage
- Experience with MS-Office and other enterprise applications
- Technical English
- Driver’s license