With the accelerating demands for data and always-on communications, the Critical Power Division of SolarEdge delivers products and solutions that power critical computers, data storage and machines in a broad range of applications, such as data centers, medical imaging, operating theaters, control centers, laboratories and production lines, all over the world.
The Q&R and compliance department is responsible for all Reliability , quality and certification of SolarEdge’s products throughout the world (Quality, safety, EMC). The Q&R and compliance team works closely with external international certification labs located mainly in EU and USA. As SolarEdge is an internationally recognized certification satellite lab, most of the product’s certification tests are performed in house by our team, using state of the art test equipment and LabVIEW automation.
The Q&R and compliance department also participates in international standards committees which define the industry’s standards in purpose to learn and/or affect requirements to benefit SolarEdge’s products.
The Q&R and compliance team also works closely with R&D, Product Marketing, operation and support teams.
As a team member you will be required to be familiar with SolarEdge products, operate and test the products, be familiar with quality procedures, Reliability process, industry’s international standards and extract the relevant test procedures.
We're located in Modi'in
What you will be doing:
- The certification engineer will perform Hardware qualification tests for SolarEdge products.
- The job will be mainly in electronic lab, mainly Power tests.
- The job will include using test equipment such as Oscilloscope, Power meter, AC/DC simulator with LabVIEW automation
- The job includes reviewing and understanding of international regulatory requirements and industry standards such as Electromagnetic Compatibility and product safety
- High competence and experience with testing, problem solving and certification according to Safety national and international standards
- Interface with Product Marketing, Support, R&D
- Assist with QA/QC tasks and support the company Q&R activity
- B.S. electronic/Electrical engineering degree.
- Experienced and qualified electronics/Electrical engineer.
- Previous experience testing or evaluating electronic devices. 2-3 year minimum.
- Experienced in automated hardware testing (LabVIEW).
- Very strong written and verbal English communication skills must.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel,).
- Background in product certification of electronic products.
- A hands-on, technical approach.
- Well organized.
- Data oriented.