With the accelerating demands for data and always-on communications, the Critical Power Division of SolarEdge delivers products and solutions that power critical computers, data storage and machines in a broad range of applications, such as data centers, medical imaging, operating theaters, control centers, laboratories and production lines, all over the world.
This is a great opportunity to join a new System Engineering Team, which will be part of the R&D Division.
In this position you will be leading system design of new generation of products as well as improving the existing product range. You will work in a multidisciplinary environment defining system requirements, the product performance validation process and working with all R&D disciplines such as Hardware, Software, Mechanics and Integration.
We are looking for a hands-on, experienced engineer who can see the bigger picture, understand all the system aspects, can perform analytical analysis of the system specifications, define system tolerances, enjoys a fast-paced work environment, self-motivated, has good excellent analytical skills and good communication skills.
Join us for a long-term rewarding career. Power the future with us in a creative, collaborative and friendly environment
We're located in Jerusalem and moving to Modi'in in 2020
What will you be doing:
- Define product system requirements, behavior, logic & interfaces, considering all disciplines (hardware, software, mechanics, thermal, user interface and more)
- Define the validation plan and make sure the product meets its requirements
- Act as primary contact for system-related issues
- B.Sc. or higher in Physics or Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of relevant experience in design of new and cutting edge products
- Must have hands on R&D experience
- It would be a great advantage if you are familiar with power, analog, digital and RF designs
- C# / python experience
- A team player with good interpersonal skills
- Able to work efficiently with many interfaces (board designers, layout designers, SW engineers, mechanical engineers …)
- Ability to multi-task
- Out of the box thinking