With the accelerating demands for data and always-on communications, the Critical Power Division of SolarEdge delivers products and solutions that power critical computers, data storage and machines in a broad range of applications, such as data centers, medical imaging, operating theaters, control centers, laboratories and production lines, all over the world.
This team is an internal multidiscipline R&D group developing in-house solutions.
Our products involves: digital and high power hardware design, mechanical solutions and software design and development.
Dynamic working environment, high responsibility and large verity of projects deployed worldwide.
High key value of focal points with internal departments and external off-shore third parties
We’re located in Modiin, training will take place at Herzeliya
What you will be doing:
- Develop web-based user interface for the company’s next generation smart IoT products.
- Build rich React applications with different state-management paradigms.
- Write Test-driven and clean code.
- Work with the embedded SW teams and with adjacent teams
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software.
- BSC in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science or equivalent - MUST.
- 5 years’ experience in developing web applications – MUST.
- Experience in at least one framework such as React, Angular, etc. - MUST
- Excellent programming and self-learning skills.
- Experience with state-management modules such as Redux or MobX - Advantage.