SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy and the world’s #1 solar inverter company in revenue with millions of systems installed in 133 countries. SolarEdge addresses a broad range of smart energy market segments through its PV, storage, UPS, EV charging, battery, electric vehicle powertrains, and grid service solutions.
SolarEdge’s Critical Power Division delivers innovative products and solutions that powers critical equipment a broad range of sectors. With the accelerating demands for data and always-on communications, we have been powering data centers, computer rooms, medical imaging, control centers, laboratories and production lines, all over the world, for over five decades.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Embedded Software Engineer to join our growing Software In this position you will be a part of design, develop and verify user space embedded applications, both in low level and system level
We are located in Modi'in
Join us for a long-term rewarding career. Power the future with us in a creative, collaborative and friendly environment.
What you will be doing:
- Define, deploy, and integrate device drivers and applications
- Participate in design reviews, architecture definition and test planning.
- Work with adjacent teams such as hardware, integration, support and ATE.
- B.Sc. in Electrical engineering or Computer Science or Software Engineering - Must
- 1-2 years' of experience developing code – C++ - Must
- Proven experience with embedded Linux, including Linux build systems - Advantage
- Experience developing in C/ Java / C# / Python - advantage
- Experience of developing embedded applications in Linux – Advantage
- Experience in kernel development, Linux drivers - Advantage
- Experience in communication protocols (TCP, UDP, HTTP, MQTT) - Advantage
- Self and fast learning abilities
- Ability to work independently
- Problem solving skills and out-of-the-box thinking
- Strong analytical skills
- Previous Experience as Mentor/ Leader/ Team Leader- Highly desirable