With the accelerating demands for data and always-on communications, the Critical Power Division of SolarEdge delivers products and solutions that power critical computers, data storage and machines in a broad range of applications, such as data centers, medical imaging, operating theaters, control centers, laboratories and production lines, all over the world.
This is a great opportunity to join and lead a new Battery electronics team, which will be part of the R&D department.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Electronics Team Leader with passion with technology and learning new fields, to lead system and electronics engineers and manage end-to-end products development simultaneously.
In addition to direct team management, you will also be accountable for the entire projects, overseeing products readiness and working directly with different departments such as mechanics, software and engineering.
Join us for a long-term rewarding career. Power the future with us in a creative, collaborative and friendly environment
We're located in Modi'in
What will you be doing:
- Leading the technology roadmap in the field of battery, and being a professional focal point
- Managing team of 2 System/Hardware Engineers
- Accountable for timely delivery of new products
- Technical leadership on batteries and electronics
- Manage, liaise and direct multi-teams to ensure projects goals and requirements are met
- Assess potential risks and technical challenges and develop appropriate mitigation plans
- Act as primary contact for product-related queries
- B.Sc. or higher in Electrical Engineering (EE)
- 5+ years of relevant experience in design of new / cutting edge products in the Power electronics field
- 2+ years of previous managing/leading experience
- Must have hands on Board Design experience
- Experience in Analog and/or Power electronics designs (DC/DC topologies design, Analog circuits design, Noise and Signal integrity concerns, Thermal concerns, Component level designs- not a module integrator)
- Experience in DC-DC conversion methods, switched-mode-power-supply (aka SMPS) design and layout – advantage
- Strong ability to multi-tasking
- Analytical and highly motivated, self-driven problem solver
- Ability to work independently, responsibly, out of the box thinking