The inverter’s output is 230 Vac at 50 Hz. It employs Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) and is controlled by a 16-bit microprocessor.
The inverter’s cabinet and the layout of its components are built as specified by the customer.
Easy access to the terminals for all maintenance activities, is provided through the front panel of the cabinet.
- Up to 30 modules in parallel, up to 30kVA
- Employs high frequency PMW technology
- Microprocessor controls all diagnostics and operation
- Power density (2 kVA in 1U 19’’ shelf; 1 kVA in 1U 9.5’’ cabinet)
- Standalone or parallel operation
- Parallel capability for N+1 redundancy
- High efficiency
- Continuous input DC current
- Optional: bypass (for standalone operation)