The 1UDC+ power system provides controlled and regulated DC power to sensitive equipment while simultaneously charging a battery bank. The system also supplies backup power during mains failure. Max system capacity is 2500A.
The 1UDC+ contains a 19’’ 1U subrack that houses up to 3 hot-plugged rectifiers, or 2 rectifiers + controller and an ELVD device.
Max system capacity: up to 13 subracks (38 rectifiers + controller), up to 2500A (48 Vdc).
1UDC+ type 1- includes a 19’’ 1U subrack with up to 3 rectifiers.
1UDC+ type 2- includes a 19’’ 3U with up to 2 rectifiers + SC 1UDC+ controller and an Electronic LVD
- 96 % efficiency
- Each 1U shelf 48V/100A @ 33A modules (200 A @ 66 A modules)
- Digitally controlled intelligent power module
- One to three hotswap rectifiers per shelf
- Active current sharing among rectifiers
- Universal input voltage
- Built-in dual 70 A Electronic Low Voltage Disconnect device (ELVD) for battery protection
- Option to connect two external LVD contactors of up to 1600A
- Advanced battery management
- Up to two battery sets handled in one system
- Automatic and preprogrammed battery test (for each battery string)
- Remote notification of system alarms (optional)
- Breaking alert by modem (optional)
- All functions accessible directly from the controller