Critical Power is a division of SolarEdge. A global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. Critical Power is specialized in power electronic devices for the use of UPS (Uninterruptable Power Supply) and other advanced power supply and management applications.
This is a great opportunity to join a new System Engineering Team, which will be part of the R&D Division.
In this position you will be leading system design of new generation of products as well as improving the existing product range. You will work in a multidisciplinary environment defining system requirements, the product performance validation process and working with all R&D disciplines such as Hardware, Software, Mechanics and Integration.
We are looking for a hands-on, experienced engineer who can see the bigger picture, understand all the system aspects, can perform analytical analysis of the system specifications, define system tolerances, enjoys a fast-paced work environment, self-motivated, has good excellent analytical skills and good communication skills.
What will you be doing:
- Define product system requirements, behavior, logic & interfaces, considering all disciplines (hardware, software, mechanics, thermal, user interface and more)
- Define the validation plan and make sure the product meets its requirements
- Act as primary contact for system-related issues
- Professional Requirements:
- B.Sc. or higher in Physics or Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of relevant experience in design of new and cutting edge products
- Must have hands on R&D experience
- It would be a great advantage if you are familiar with power, analog, digital and RF designs
- C# / python experience
- A team player with good interpersonal skills
- Able to work efficiently with many interfaces (board designers, layout designers, SW engineers, mechanical engineers …)
- Ability to multi-task
- Out of the box thinking
Please send CV in English with indication of the relevant position (country and title) to Naama.Nahtomi@solaredge.com